- Take Care Of Khadi
- Exchange Policy
- Size & Fit
If we have the ‘khadi spirit’ in us, we would surround ourselves with simplicity in every walk of life. The ‘khadi spirit’ means infinite patience. For those who know anything about the production of khadi know how patiently the spinners and the weavers have to toil at their trade, and even so must we have patience while we are spinning the thread of Swaraj” - Gandhiji.
Be a part of this spirit and help empower one weaver by purchasing a khadi garment.
Hola ! This collection is inspired by the city of canals - Amsterdam. Known as the "bicycle city", Amsterdam promotes the idea of a sustainable style which drew us towards the city. The collection is a beautiful amalgamation of travel memories, elements and colours which left us in awe during the trip.
The city has almost 881000 bicycles registered! They have their own route to go about the city. Keeping that detail in mind, we have the hari sawari shirt mapping out the routes of the city!
Pair your Hari Sawari off shoulder top and skirt for chic summer look!
- First wash- Eco-Dry Clean.
- Can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap and starched afterwards, so that the fabric remains firm.
- Do not bleach. Do not wring. Dry in shade.
- Avoid machine wash for better maintenance of hand woven fabrics.
As a company policy we do not provide refund on any product sold. Once the products are sold they can be exchanged for replacement or a credit note ( T&C's apply). If for some reason, you are unsure of the size and you’d like to exchange them, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our customer care team will contact you within 1-2 business days and will guide you through the process of returning and exchanging the pieces. They may request for further information/photographs to assess your return request. Please do assist them.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be exchanged the second time.
- Please note that not all products are eligible for exchange. All made to order and sale products are non returnable and non exchangeable.
HOW TO EXCHANGE?
You must inform us within 3 days of delivery of the product. Please send us an email to email@example.com with order no and attach an image of the piece purchased. Once you have mailed us, please ship out the pieces to the following address:
THE KHADI CULT
4/320 DUDHARA SHERI,
NEXT TO INDIAN POST OFFICE
The cost for shipping the product back to us is to be borne by you. When we deliver your corrected pair, we will take care of the shipping.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) which show signs of wear and/or being worn before will not be eligible for returns or exchanges. We would require all original papers to be returned with the product.
We reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
SIZE DIMENSIONS :
S : CHEST-32", WAIST -28", HIPS -33", SHOULDER -13.5"
M : CHEST-34", WAIST-32", HIPS-36", SHOULDER -14"
L : CHEST-36", WAIST-34", HIPS -42" SHOULDER -16"
XL : CHEST-40", WAIST-37", HIPS- 43", SHOULDER - 16.5"
Fit : Top : Fitted off shoulder top
Skirt : A line skirt with a zip and button on the side.
- All our products are crafted using the technique of digital printing.
- The fabric is handwoven, the visible knots and weaves are the nature of a handwoven fabric and not a defect.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the site. However, subtle variations in display are possible on different devices.
- DISCLAIMER: ONCE ORDERED THIS PIECE WILL TAKE BETWEEN 2-3 WEEKS TO BE SHIPPED OUT.
- If this piece is sold out or you need a bigger/smaller size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For details on International Shipping please email us at email@example.com
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Our products can be customized in different patterns for all age groups and genders.